Excellent product features lead to unique products.
All products of NAOMIDAVID Babywear holding the STANDARD 100 OEKO-TEX Certificate. STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a globally standardized, independent testing and certification system for raw, intermediate and finished textile products from every stage of production, along with their accessory materials.
The test criteria incorporate important legal regulations, substances that pose a risk to health (including some that are not yet regulated) and a wide variety of health care parameters.
The results of the inspection made according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, Appendix 4, product class I have shown that the products of NAOMIDAVID Babywear meet the human-ecological requirements of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® presently established in Appendix 4 for baby articles.
Garment Organic Cotton Interlock Jersey certified by STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
In addition the fabric supplier is holding the GOTS Certificate*
- Dyeing & printing material certified by STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Membrane certified by STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® In addition the membrane is BLUESIGN approved by membrane supplier*
- Push buttons certified by STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Sewing thread certified by STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Woven label made of certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® yarn
- Wash label certified by STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Designs are derived from the miracle of nature, the great diversity of flora and fauna which enriches our life and especially enchants our beloved little ones.
- Large patterned, simplified designed
- Animals and plants
Babies chest keeps dry at all times.
- 100% waterproof
- 100% windproof
- Optimally breathable
- Dynamic climate control
- very thin and high stretch poreless membrane
- extremely hard-wearing
When it comes to functional textiles, innovative technologies proves that high-tech and the protection of the environment perfectly complement each other. Responsibility for nature and mankind is part of the actual corporate philosophy of NAOMIDAVID Babywear.
BLUESIGN represents the vision and mindset of responsible and sustainable manufacturing of textile consumer products. BLUESIGN is a system that provides safer and more sustainable environments for people to work in and everyone to live in. Powered by a holistic approach, BLUESIGN traces each textile’s path along the manufacturing process, making improvements at every stage from factory floor to finished product.
- 100% recyclable and climate neutral membran
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX 100 certified, bluesign approved membran
- PTFE-free and PFC-free membrane
- Completely balanced carbon footprint of the membran